There's possibly no food combination I love more than peanut butter and chocolate. It's just so right, you know? So one day I had a hankering for brownies, but felt like they could really use some peanut butter. So I crafted this little recipe! Let me know what you think, if you bake a batch yourself!
|Yumm…peanut butter swirl brownies.|
|Soft, decadent, melt in your mouth deliciousness.|
|Sweet, crumbly goodness.|
1/2 cup semi-sweet chocolate chips
1/2 cup butter
1 cup sugar
3/4 cup packed light brown sugar
2 tablespoons milk
1 cup flour
1 teaspoon vanilla
1/4 cup peanut butter
1) Preheat oven to 350 degrees F.
2) Grease an 8x8 baking dish.
3) Microwave chocolate chips and butter on 50% power for 1 1/2 to 2 minutes, whisking every 30 seconds, until smooth.
4) Whisk in sugar and brown sugar.
5) Add eggs, mixing well after each addition.
6) Mix the milk, flour and vanilla in until the batter is smooth.
7) Soften peanut butter by microwaving at half power for 30-45 seconds.
8) While peanut butter softens, pour brownie batter into prepared dish.
9) Using a spoon, knife or spatula, swirl the melted peanut butter through the brownie batter.
10) Bake 40-45 minutes in preheated oven or until a toothpick in the center comes out clean. Cool on wire rack for as long as you can stand and try not to burn your mouth when you devour them.