We may have all grown up with Disney, but it sticks with us more than we know sometimes. Here are 10 signs you're a Disney kid.
10. When you hear James Earl Jones' voice, your first thought is "Mufasa".
9. Every mermaid reference brings Ariel to mind.
8. The mere mention of necessities brings to mind a certain tune from "The Jungle Book".
7. If someone suggests you're in danger, you're automatic response is, "Danger? Ha. I laugh in the face of danger. Hahaha!" Then you find yourself scurrying away from angry hyenas. Okay, maybe not the second part.
6. "Part of your world" is still your go-to shower song.
5. When you have a tough decision to make, Pocahontas' song comes to mind, "Do I choose the smoothest course, steady as the beating drum... Or do you still wait for me, dream giver? Just around the river bend..."
4. You often remind your friends they haven't ever had a friend like you, a la the Genie in Aladdin.
3. After an especially good dream, you smile and hum Cinderella's "A dream is a wish your heart makes."
2. Reading makes everything better-- just ask Belle. Reading with the Beast is part of their falling in love sequence.
1. You sing (Disney songs, of course) while you work, just like Rapunzel, Snow White, Giselle, and Cinderella.
There you have it-- proof you're a Disney kid! What do you think sets you apart as a child of Disney's renaissance?